Is Building Futures the right program for you? Your answers to the following questions will help you decide.
- Are you interested in a long term career in commercial construction?
- Do you like to work with your hands?
- Do you like to work outdoors?
- Are you between 18 and 35 years old?
- Are you a Rhode Island resident?
- Are you a citizen, permanent resident or authorized to work in the US?
- Do you have a driver’s license and access to reliable transportation?
- Do you have a high school diploma or GED?
If you answered yes to these questions, Building Futures may be a good fit for you.
Our staff can help you get a driver’s license and help you overcome other barriers to employment, if you are ready to work hard toward a career in commercial construction.
If you want to find out more or if you know you want to join Building Futures, the next step is to attend an orientation.
Please visit our News and Events section to see the next scheduled orientation. If there is not one posted, please check back soon!